Code of Ethics
- We will maintain fiscal responsibility for all work undertaken.
- We will handle all complaints promptly and courteously. Additionally, we will comply with the findings of the review board established by the United Servicers Association.
- All customer property will be handled with care and we will be adequately covered by accident and liability insurance.
- We will post our basic prices and estimated costs. Invoices will be rendered to all customers indicating the work performed and parts and/or material used.
- We will not knowingly undertake any activities that will stifle competition, restrain trade, or regulate prices.
- We will perform work only as needed and authorized by the product owner and use parts and/or materials acceptable to industry standards.
- All local, state, provincial and federal laws and regulations will be followed in order to protect our customers, employees and the environment.
- Our employees will be trained to provide efficient service and courteous customer relations.
- We will advise in a truthful manner with no false or misleading copy.
- All manufacturer relations will be carried on in a professional manner. At no time will we knowingly misrepresent the manufacturer or their products.