By CoreCentric Solutions, www.ccsrfr.com
- CoreCentric Solutions is the industry leader in Return for Repair
- Proud to be celebrating our 20th Anniversary this year
- We are ISO 9001:2008 Certified
- Environmentally friendly: By extending the life of your customer’s appliances when parts become NLA by the OEMs
- We have over 5,000 No Longer Available SKUs that we can repair in our RFR program
- Our RFR processes require that we not only repair the defective components on the control board, but that we also perform component replacement and preventive maintenance on all components that are associated with any other known potential failures
- After the repair, each parts goes through a full functional test, before being packed and sent back out to the servicer
This website is for ISPs only.
ISPs will need an invitation to log into the website.
- Go to ccsrfr.com and click on the “Request Invite” link
- Or call us at 866-737-2244 and ask for an invite to the website
Why should Independent Service Providers Register?
- Wholesale Pricing
- The DIY will not get the lower ISP pricing
- Free introductory outbound FedEx ground shipping
- Preprinted labels to make returning your parts easier than ever
- A full one year warranty on all RFR parts
- An easy to use online form that will save all of your contact information for faster checkout
- 1-2 day turn around repair service once received
- Guaranteed “front-of-the-line” staging with all expediting fees waived
- Tracking ability on the repair status through your online account or via email updates
If you have any question about our new ISP only website, please feel free to reach out to us.
Stephen Thompto, Office: 630-216-5045 Mobile: 815-353-2160 [email protected]
Justen Hampton, Office: 630-216-5023 Mobile: 630-779-9410 [email protected]
FYI: The above website is dedicated to the RFR service that we offer at CoreCentric Solutions.
Please go to www.corecentricsolutions.com to learn more about our “Core Collection Program” and our in stock “Remanufactured Parts”.