United Appliance Servicers Association Member Directory
Search the United Appliance Servicers Association Member Directory to find a professional appliance repair company near you.
The United Appliance Servicers Association’s mission is to raise the level of professionalism in the appliance repair industry. Our members receive ongoing technical training and business support to ensure consumers receive the best appliance service available.
Member Code of Ethics
- Maintain fiscal responsibility for all work undertaken.
- Handle all complaints promptly and courteously.
- Treat all customer property with care.
- Maintain adequate accident and liability insurance.
- Post basic prices and estimated costs.
- Provide invoices indicating the work performed and parts and/or material used.
- Perform work only as needed and authorized by the product owner.
- Follow all local, state, provincial and federal laws & regulations to protect customers, employees, and the environment.
- Train employees to provide efficient service and courteous customer relations.
- Advise in a truthful manner with no false or misleading copy.
- Do not knowingly misrepresent the manufacturer or their products.
United Appliance Servicers Association’s members share the common goal to raise the professionalism of the appliance repair trade.