Best Appliance Repair Service in Albuquerque, NM
Albuquerque Appliance Repair Companies listed on our directory are members of the United Servicers Association. The United Servicers Association’s mission is to raise the level of professionalism in the appliance repair industry. Our members receive ongoing technical training and business support to ensure consumers receive the best appliance service available.
United Servicers Association Member Code of Ethics
All United Servicers Association members have agreed to abide by the member code of ethics. Our mission is to raise the professionalism of appliance repair in Albuquerque and throughout North America. Our members have access to ongoing training from industry professionals and manufacturers to ensure you receive the best appliance repair in Albuquerque.
- Maintain fiscal responsibility for all work undertaken.
- Handle all complaints promptly and courteously.
- Treat all customer property with care.
- Maintain adequate accident and liability insurance.
- Post basic prices and estimated costs.
- Provide invoices indicating the work performed and parts and/or material used.
- Perform work only as needed and authorized by the product owner.
- Follow all local, state, provincial and federal laws & regulations to protect customers, employees, and the environment.
- Train employees to provide efficient service and courteous customer relations.
- Advise in a truthful manner with no false or misleading copy.
- Do not knowingly misrepresent the manufacturer or their products.