The Original Blue Major Appliance Job Rate Guide (also know as MASPG The Major Appliance Service National Price Guide) is a pricing guide to help appliance service companies determine a legitimate price for a repair. These “Job Rates” often called “Flat Rates” take many factors in to consideration to determine the cost of the job. The primary elements are: parts, time & labor, equipment, predictable and unpredictable circumstances surrounding specific jobs, inventory management, education/training, office staff, advertising, insurances, travel time to and from the customers home, and all service vehicle expenses.
Features and Benefits:
- Premium and Standard Appliances combined in one Easy-to-Carry book!
- Approximately 10,000 Job Codes!
- Includes high-end and built-in appliances!
- Ensures the professional rates you deserve!
- Builds credibility with your customers!
- Consistent pricing (flat rates) for your customers and technicians!
- Saves you, your customers and your technicians’ time with one easy to find job rate!
- Increase profitability!
- Easy-to-use and understand by technician and customer alike!
- Professionally printed and bound!
- Protective, clear, vinyl cover for durability!
- Pocket size – easy to carry! (Desktop/Large Print version -larger size with same content)